My husband thinks our 44 lb. dog will scratch up a uniclick or alloc floor and wants to put in ceramic tile in our kitchen foyer and in our powderoom. The retailer says it would take more than that. Does anyone have any experience with this? thanks!
almost any laminate floor will stand up ,with out a problem,to your dog.however a ceramic floor would be even better....good luck
A laminate floor should hold up to your 44 pound dog. The question is whether your dog can hold up to a laminate floor. By that I mean they offer no traction and could result in your dog slipping and falling. Many animals are afraid of laminate floors after one or two falls.
Ceramic tiles offer more traction and might be more animal friendly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!