My husband thinks our 44 lb. dog will scratch up a uniclick or alloc floor and wants to put in ceramic tile in our kitchen foyer and in our powderoom. The retailer says it would take more than that. Does anyone have any experience with this? thanks!
almost any laminate floor will stand up ,with out a problem,to your dog.however a ceramic floor would be even better....good luck
A laminate floor should hold up to your 44 pound dog. The question is whether your dog can hold up to a laminate floor. By that I mean they offer no traction and could result in your dog slipping and falling. Many animals are afraid of laminate floors after one or two falls.
Ceramic tiles offer more traction and might be more animal friendly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects