Wanted: How to Video installing linolium
Any help appreciated...
when you add it all up $40.00a sy,with you doing all the work,would you concider a low level comercial carpet glued direct to the existing subfloor,the carpet will take about a week to "gas off" (get rid of the glue and dye smell) after that vacuming the carpet daily will get rid of dust and dirt..you could have a carpet installed for you for about $12.00 sy or even less....good luck
You can float the entire floor with embossing levelor, and put down VCT for half the trouble, and half the cost of Linolium. It comes in various colors, for makeing your own designs. (And best of all it will conform easily to your warped floor. )
You can buy VCT for about $30-$35 a box, and 1 box covers 45 sft.
One House could be tiled with VCT (1200 sft house) for about $1,000.
Hope I helped.
Both Home Depot and Lowe's carry a kit called a quaranteed installation kit. These kits contain all the info you need to install vinyl flooring and if you follow the instructions they quarantee the installation or will pay to replace the vinyl. This might be something to look into.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects