Wanted: How to Video installing linolium
Any help appreciated...
when you add it all up $40.00a sy,with you doing all the work,would you concider a low level comercial carpet glued direct to the existing subfloor,the carpet will take about a week to "gas off" (get rid of the glue and dye smell) after that vacuming the carpet daily will get rid of dust and dirt..you could have a carpet installed for you for about $12.00 sy or even less....good luck
You can float the entire floor with embossing levelor, and put down VCT for half the trouble, and half the cost of Linolium. It comes in various colors, for makeing your own designs. (And best of all it will conform easily to your warped floor. )
You can buy VCT for about $30-$35 a box, and 1 box covers 45 sft.
One House could be tiled with VCT (1200 sft house) for about $1,000.
Hope I helped.
Both Home Depot and Lowe's carry a kit called a quaranteed installation kit. These kits contain all the info you need to install vinyl flooring and if you follow the instructions they quarantee the installation or will pay to replace the vinyl. This might be something to look into.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps