masonite for flooring?
Does any one have any first hand knowledge of this technique or has seen the end result?
I'd love to get any and all feedback on this.
I'm not sure about the mushrooming effect unless it is a very dark damp room. ( just kidding)
The problem I see with this technique is getting the urethane to stick to the masonite. It is such a slick smooth surface.
I would use a flooring adhesive instead of liquid nails in any case. I have not seen this successfully done.
I'm thinking of using masonite in my kitchen and can't find any info on the Web.
Or contact me directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(IDo they allow email addresses in this forum? If not, check out my profile my contact info is there.)
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING