masonite for flooring?
Does any one have any first hand knowledge of this technique or has seen the end result?
I'd love to get any and all feedback on this.
I'm not sure about the mushrooming effect unless it is a very dark damp room. ( just kidding)
The problem I see with this technique is getting the urethane to stick to the masonite. It is such a slick smooth surface.
I would use a flooring adhesive instead of liquid nails in any case. I have not seen this successfully done.
I'm thinking of using masonite in my kitchen and can't find any info on the Web.
Or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(IDo they allow email addresses in this forum? If not, check out my profile my contact info is there.)
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight