masonite for flooring?
Does any one have any first hand knowledge of this technique or has seen the end result?
I'd love to get any and all feedback on this.
I'm not sure about the mushrooming effect unless it is a very dark damp room. ( just kidding)
The problem I see with this technique is getting the urethane to stick to the masonite. It is such a slick smooth surface.
I would use a flooring adhesive instead of liquid nails in any case. I have not seen this successfully done.
I'm thinking of using masonite in my kitchen and can't find any info on the Web.
Or contact me directly at [email protected] or [email protected]
(IDo they allow email addresses in this forum? If not, check out my profile my contact info is there.)
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!