masonite for flooring?
Does any one have any first hand knowledge of this technique or has seen the end result?
I'd love to get any and all feedback on this.
I'm not sure about the mushrooming effect unless it is a very dark damp room. ( just kidding)
The problem I see with this technique is getting the urethane to stick to the masonite. It is such a slick smooth surface.
I would use a flooring adhesive instead of liquid nails in any case. I have not seen this successfully done.
I'm thinking of using masonite in my kitchen and can't find any info on the Web.
Or contact me directly at [email protected] or [email protected]
(IDo they allow email addresses in this forum? If not, check out my profile my contact info is there.)
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips