My husband and I are remodeling our bathroom. We have pretty extensive experience with laying tile and, in fact, last year remodeled our guest bathroom and tiled the walls and floor. However, we are building a shower pan for this bathroom and would like to have a bench in one corner. We do not care for the shelf type benches and want to build one that has a solid front. We have been unable to find any books or instructions on how to build this within the shower pan. We would certainly appreciate pointers or the name of a book we could purchase that would give us step by step instructions.
go over to the www.johnbridge.com forum and look in their 'liberry'. you'll find instructions on how to build a bench there.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!