Peel & Stick vinyl tiles
Maybe buying a more sturdy tile that needs to be adhered with glue is the way to go. Maybe like an Amtico or something.
Whether you use sheet vinyl or squares, you'll want to remove the commode first and the wall trim. Removing and reinstalling those is the biggest part of the job. If you damage the trim in removing, you'll have to replace, or at least repaint it.
I also agree on not using peel and stick tiles.
Near impossible to lay in a straight line because they try to stick to fast.
You will see gaps open up over time when it shrinks, which is not a good thing in a bathroom.
Color does not goal the way through.
That multi ply must be fastened every 4" on the edges and from 6 to 8" in the field.
All flaws, seams, hammer marks need to be filled.
No way would I be laying it over old tile or linoleum as suggested!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Decked Out: 12 Innovative Outdoor Living Designs
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 8 (Truly) Unexpected Storage Spots
- 12 Celebrities' Cool Pools
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Colorful Kitchens: 10 Bright & Bold Designs