How can a do-it-yourselfer POLISH GRANITE EDGES?
I was wondering if you could elaborate on the new tile with the bull nosed facia. Any idea where I can see any of this stuff online or elsewhere? Thanks
It is called Benissimo granite, and you will have to call around flooring stores to find it. It is thinner granite tiles, but they pre manufacture bullnose that gives it the appearance of 3/4 granite. I have done 2 jobs and they turned out great, they ARE tiles, not slab, so you will have a tiny grout joint, and because all tiles are same thickness, the level of the cabinets is CRUCIAL. Or else you will see high and low spots, and your plates will not sit level.
The best thing about Benissimo, is not only the fact that they are about 65$ a lineal foot (up here in Alaska), but also the bullnose edge is the best in the business. There is NO way an in home grinding and polishing could look as good as these factory edges.
start making calls!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!