How can a do-it-yourselfer POLISH GRANITE EDGES?
I was wondering if you could elaborate on the new tile with the bull nosed facia. Any idea where I can see any of this stuff online or elsewhere? Thanks
It is called Benissimo granite, and you will have to call around flooring stores to find it. It is thinner granite tiles, but they pre manufacture bullnose that gives it the appearance of 3/4 granite. I have done 2 jobs and they turned out great, they ARE tiles, not slab, so you will have a tiny grout joint, and because all tiles are same thickness, the level of the cabinets is CRUCIAL. Or else you will see high and low spots, and your plates will not sit level.
The best thing about Benissimo, is not only the fact that they are about 65$ a lineal foot (up here in Alaska), but also the bullnose edge is the best in the business. There is NO way an in home grinding and polishing could look as good as these factory edges.
start making calls!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects