cracks in old pine flooring
Just returned from my favorite local hardwood flooring haunt (I must have NO life!)
Carpetman is, of course, correct--best to ask your flooring experts--but when I asked mine this question they recommended "Bruce Acrylic Filler."
I myself have a whole floor I'm working on--different story than what you've got going, I believe. For me they recommend troweling in Latex wood filler over the entire floor (after the coarse sanding). This comes in gallons. But I thought I'd share this too in case you have more going on.
k2 in CO
Can I Install Stone Or Tile Right Over Cracks In Our...
White Pine Flooring
Antique Georgia Pine Flooring
Pine Flooring quality
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide