Antique Georgia Pine Flooring
The best care would be to swap your vacuum as your floor appliance for a home floor buffer, and buff it with a no-water wax solution. An affordable home floor buffer is available for $119 at this link: http://www.thevacuumcenter.com/koblenz-p620.shtml . Many commercial floor wax vendors can be found by typing "floor wax wood" into a google search.
For less intense options, SC Johnson makes a paste wax for wood that comes in a stubby can: the can looks like a car wax can. I have read rave reviews of it, although I have not used it, myself.
SC Johnson also makes a product called One Step No-Buff Wax, which some grocery stores carry here in Austin.
[This message has been edited by Lawrence (edited December 28, 2003).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!