Ok i recently bought a home built in 1941 it has a strange siding, I have seen this stuff before but i have no idea what it is called.
It is like a concrete or morter with small rocks inbedded in it.
This is my siding..
I need to know first what it is called.. second the best way to patch it.
And last how do you clean this stuff?? i tried a pressure washer but it blows the rocks off.
PLEASE help me! =)
I,m not sure of the name but if you go to Lowe's or ********** they could help. If you power wash use a lower speed so it won't tear it off I hope this helps a little.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!