I want some ideas about adding a hip roof on top of a flat roof. i dont want an eave overhang where the new and old roof meet.
the flat roof is "flat" to the edge of the roof with a mansord roof on the second story. all water now drains off the flat roof down the mansard roof to the ground. the problem is i dont want a FLAT ROOF.
some questions i have are, venting the hip roof and do i have to tear all the flat roof off.
any ideas would be great
Flashing installed "on top" of shingles!
put new shingles on top of old shingles?
siding on top of stucco?
75% of product is defective during installation proc...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!