Laminate wood floor problems
just noticed it was installed in july,depends what the early am temp was also possible that it was too hot,laminate needs to be in the room at an even temp aprox 68 *
[This message has been edited by carpetman (edited February 05, 2004).]
2. There could be a defect in that particular brand of laminate. You should find out what kind it is and see if anyone else has had any problems with it.
3. The adhesive used may not have been the correct one. If the wrong one was used, it could cause the joint to swell.
Check and see what brand it is. That would probably be a big help. You can buy some very cheap. Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!