Laminate wood floor problems
just noticed it was installed in july,depends what the early am temp was also possible that it was too hot,laminate needs to be in the room at an even temp aprox 68 *
[This message has been edited by carpetman (edited February 05, 2004).]
2. There could be a defect in that particular brand of laminate. You should find out what kind it is and see if anyone else has had any problems with it.
3. The adhesive used may not have been the correct one. If the wrong one was used, it could cause the joint to swell.
Check and see what brand it is. That would probably be a big help. You can buy some very cheap. Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!