Laminate wood floor problems
just noticed it was installed in july,depends what the early am temp was also possible that it was too hot,laminate needs to be in the room at an even temp aprox 68 *
[This message has been edited by carpetman (edited February 05, 2004).]
2. There could be a defect in that particular brand of laminate. You should find out what kind it is and see if anyone else has had any problems with it.
3. The adhesive used may not have been the correct one. If the wrong one was used, it could cause the joint to swell.
Check and see what brand it is. That would probably be a big help. You can buy some very cheap. Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight