Over a year ago, I had a small section of ceramic tile replaced due to hairline cracks. Now again, the new tile is also getting hairline cracks. I really do not want to get it replaced again. I'm wondering if there is some product out there I can use on it. Something with a thin brush that I can paint on the tile that will glue it like super glue to prevent further cracking. Something that dries clear and will look unnoticable. I just don't want it to get any worse. It's not in a high traffic area. Thanks for your help. Kathy Wolk
Ceramic tile quality
Small Cracks in Brand New Premium Pressure Treated S...
tile step into whirlpool/shower combo??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!