I am installing laminate flooring in my entrance and dining room. The rooms are adjacent to each other and are both long and narrowish. I had planned on running the planks lengthwise and dividing the rooms with a transitional piece. Is there any rule for which direction to lay the planks? I was told lay them widthwise, and also make sure that the sun shines along the length of the planks not the width. Which is the correct direction?
Laminate Flooring (help) !!!
Looking for TrafficMaster Glacier Oak Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring underlayment
How do I know if the floor is refinishable?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!