We are installing (DIY project) the Armstrong Swiftlock laminate in a basement lavatory. We have not yet installed the toilet or vanity and were not sure how to proceed with the floor installation. We're thinking we'll install the vanity before installing the floating floor, but we're not sure how to proceed with the toilet. If we install the toilet first, then we're afraid the floor won't look very good around the toilet (since we need to leave 1/2" gap in all directions). If we install the floor first, won't installing the toilet create problems for the floating floor?
Does anyone know the proper procedure for this?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!