Hi. We're overwhelmed with flooring choices. We need to replace approximately 500 square feet of flooring - currently carpeted, with either laminate or bamboo. The subfloor, from what we can tell is lightweight concrete. Here are the questions. 1. It seems like the prices for the raw materials (bamboo and Pergo type products) are in the same ball park. Is installation more expensive for laminate or bamboo. 2. Since we have downstairs neighbors and don't want to make enemies, which would be quieter?
3. Which is easier to maintain? We're in the Los Angeles area...any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Help! Wood Floors in Florida?
Laminate Vs Engineered Hardwood Vs Hardwood Flooring...
which flooring would work best for me?
Lumber Liquidators Brazilian Teak Nightmare
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!