I need to remove ceramic tile in the kitchen. Practically all tiles are cracked. The problem is that kitchen cabinets with granite countertop were installed over this ceramic tile. Kitchen cabinets and countertop are in a great condition.
Could you, please, advise me how I can remove tile and leave kitchen cabinets untouched? Are there any tools on a market that I can use to cut tile on a floor?
I will appreciate your advice so much... Thank you very much in advance, Irene.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Prefab-ulous: 14 Jaw-Dropping Modern Homes
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Why Are "Natural" Swimming Pools Popular?
- 9 Ways of Adding Moldings to Walls
- 1 Dozen Ways to Make the Most of a Small Yard
- 13 Easy Lanterns to Make for Your Porch or Patio
- 12 Expert Tips for a Fantastic Front Yard