hi I have to replace my roof in South Florida. It is a shingle roof and i want to pick a type of shingle that is most wind resisent and will also help to cool the house. one of the bidders suggested "timberline" series of shingles. He also suggested a "ridgevent" on the roof.
What type of shingle would you suggest? and does a ridgevent make any sense.. NO experience with roofs.
Brick leaks from outside to basement
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
Vinyl Siding & Interior Nail Pops
Opinion needed on quote received...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love