hi I have to replace my roof in South Florida. It is a shingle roof and i want to pick a type of shingle that is most wind resisent and will also help to cool the house. one of the bidders suggested "timberline" series of shingles. He also suggested a "ridgevent" on the roof.
What type of shingle would you suggest? and does a ridgevent make any sense.. NO experience with roofs.
Brick leaks from outside to basement
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
Vinyl Siding & Interior Nail Pops
Opinion needed on quote received...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips