hi I have to replace my roof in South Florida. It is a shingle roof and i want to pick a type of shingle that is most wind resisent and will also help to cool the house. one of the bidders suggested "timberline" series of shingles. He also suggested a "ridgevent" on the roof.
What type of shingle would you suggest? and does a ridgevent make any sense.. NO experience with roofs.
Brick leaks from outside to basement
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
Vinyl Siding & Interior Nail Pops
Opinion needed on quote received...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects