hi I have to replace my roof in South Florida. It is a shingle roof and i want to pick a type of shingle that is most wind resisent and will also help to cool the house. one of the bidders suggested "timberline" series of shingles. He also suggested a "ridgevent" on the roof.
What type of shingle would you suggest? and does a ridgevent make any sense.. NO experience with roofs.
Brick leaks from outside to basement
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
Vinyl Siding & Interior Nail Pops
Opinion needed on quote received...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!