My Father-in-Law put down a ceramic tile floor in my new house and the grout is cracking on several of the tiles. How do I fix the cracking? Do I just clean out the cracked areas and regrout over it? Or is there something else I should do first? Should I also use a grout fortifier? 12" inch ceremic tile in the kitchen and bath with sandgrout.
Can I Install Stone Or Tile Right Over Cracks In Our...
ceramic tile subfloor
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!