I am going to install horizontal vinyl siding on the 2nd floor of a 2 storey addition on the side of our house. On the front and back walls of the addition, a first floor roofline butts up against the 2nd storey wall that will be sided. How do you start the first row of siding at the outside corner of the wall where the roofline begins? There isn't any width available to attacje starter strip.
Mold on vinyl siding - got a product suggestion?
Looking for discontinued vinyl siding - please help!
Craneboard Insulated Vinyl siding question
vinyl siding starter
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!