I really have two questions about refinishing my living room floor. I sanded and finished the floor (old pine planks) about ten years ago. I am redoing the living room and want to run a light sanding and put a new coat of varnish over without doing a full sanding. I think I used water-borne (Varathane Diamond), but I'm not positive.
Is there a way to tell if it's water- or oil-based?
Is my above plan a reasonable thing to do with the floor?
Thanks for any help.
type of wood floor
resealing wood floor without totally sanding the who...
Cleaning a really dirty wood floor
solid wood floor meets sliding glass door
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love