We built our home 3 years ago and had Nafco vinyl plank flooring installed by our builder. After about a year some of the flooring started to come up at the seams. The builder came in and replaced some of the planks but now more are coming up. We have quite a bit of our house done in this flooring. We had the carpet/tile store's manager come over and he said it looked to be the builder's problem. I feel it's a plank problem since it is coming up all over the house in places. We are still under warranty - and I feel it should be replaced. Any ideas or suggestions on what else it could be?
well, what needs to be determined is weather or not it was installed to standard. My first guess would be that it was installed on particle board, and that is why it is coming up.
What should it have been installed on, if not particle board? I need to check into what they put down.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight