We built our home 3 years ago and had Nafco vinyl plank flooring installed by our builder. After about a year some of the flooring started to come up at the seams. The builder came in and replaced some of the planks but now more are coming up. We have quite a bit of our house done in this flooring. We had the carpet/tile store's manager come over and he said it looked to be the builder's problem. I feel it's a plank problem since it is coming up all over the house in places. We are still under warranty - and I feel it should be replaced. Any ideas or suggestions on what else it could be?
well, what needs to be determined is weather or not it was installed to standard. My first guess would be that it was installed on particle board, and that is why it is coming up.
What should it have been installed on, if not particle board? I need to check into what they put down.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers