We built our home 3 years ago and had Nafco vinyl plank flooring installed by our builder. After about a year some of the flooring started to come up at the seams. The builder came in and replaced some of the planks but now more are coming up. We have quite a bit of our house done in this flooring. We had the carpet/tile store's manager come over and he said it looked to be the builder's problem. I feel it's a plank problem since it is coming up all over the house in places. We are still under warranty - and I feel it should be replaced. Any ideas or suggestions on what else it could be?
well, what needs to be determined is weather or not it was installed to standard. My first guess would be that it was installed on particle board, and that is why it is coming up.
What should it have been installed on, if not particle board? I need to check into what they put down.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!