To prepare her home for resale, my mother needs to replace some of the PERGO floor in her kitchen that was damaged by water from a faulty dishwasher.
It is the "old style" of Pergo that uses glue to attach. The model number of her Pergo is 0010821907.
Can anyone suggest where I might be able to purchase some of this type of Pergo?
Does it still exist?
Alternatively, can the model number be matched with the new style Pergo (in color and pattern)? If so, then could one saw off the tiny ledges of the new "lock" style of Pergo and then glue it onto the floor, providing that the two types are of similar thickness?
THANKS from a helpful daughter!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips