We're very disappointed with the service and workmanship of the company who did our roof replacement. They began work September 28 and to date have not completed the job. It was not a case of having to replace sections of planking or anything - just a straight tear-off and replacement of 25-year shingles.
I have photos and comments posted in my online journal and photo gallery. We'd appreciate your taking a look at the photos and telling us what you notice regarding the work. We know it's not good work, but we don't know enough about the specifics to talk to the company about our concerns. Can you help?
We want to be as prepared as possible when negotiating for the rest of this job to be completed, as well as settling on a reasonable price considering the length of time this has taken and other problems.
Please reply here or e-mail me at the link given in the journal entry. Thanks in advance!
Flashing installed "on top" of shingles!
Flat Roof Advcie
many questions about wallpaper removal and painting
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs