We're very disappointed with the service and workmanship of the company who did our roof replacement. They began work September 28 and to date have not completed the job. It was not a case of having to replace sections of planking or anything - just a straight tear-off and replacement of 25-year shingles.
I have photos and comments posted in my online journal and photo gallery. We'd appreciate your taking a look at the photos and telling us what you notice regarding the work. We know it's not good work, but we don't know enough about the specifics to talk to the company about our concerns. Can you help?
We want to be as prepared as possible when negotiating for the rest of this job to be completed, as well as settling on a reasonable price considering the length of time this has taken and other problems.
Please reply here or e-mail me at the link given in the journal entry. Thanks in advance!
Flashing installed "on top" of shingles!
Flat Roof Advcie
many questions about wallpaper removal and painting
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!