We're very disappointed with the service and workmanship of the company who did our roof replacement. They began work September 28 and to date have not completed the job. It was not a case of having to replace sections of planking or anything - just a straight tear-off and replacement of 25-year shingles.
I have photos and comments posted in my online journal and photo gallery. We'd appreciate your taking a look at the photos and telling us what you notice regarding the work. We know it's not good work, but we don't know enough about the specifics to talk to the company about our concerns. Can you help?
We want to be as prepared as possible when negotiating for the rest of this job to be completed, as well as settling on a reasonable price considering the length of time this has taken and other problems.
Please reply here or e-mail me at the link given in the journal entry. Thanks in advance!
Flashing installed "on top" of shingles!
Flat Roof Advcie
many questions about wallpaper removal and painting
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Steps to Paradise in Your Own Backyard
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 15 Plants Perfect for Hanging Baskets
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Corral Kids' Clutter with 15 DIY Storage Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps