We're very disappointed with the service and workmanship of the company who did our roof replacement. They began work September 28 and to date have not completed the job. It was not a case of having to replace sections of planking or anything - just a straight tear-off and replacement of 25-year shingles.
I have photos and comments posted in my online journal and photo gallery. We'd appreciate your taking a look at the photos and telling us what you notice regarding the work. We know it's not good work, but we don't know enough about the specifics to talk to the company about our concerns. Can you help?
We want to be as prepared as possible when negotiating for the rest of this job to be completed, as well as settling on a reasonable price considering the length of time this has taken and other problems.
Please reply here or e-mail me at the link given in the journal entry. Thanks in advance!
Flashing installed "on top" of shingles!
Flat Roof Advcie
many questions about wallpaper removal and painting
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees