I am considering hard wood or Pergo for my kitchen floor. Does anyone know how it will wear? Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
Pergo laminate will definately wear better than hardwood. Pergo vintage collection and Wilsonart red label line really replicate a hardwood floor, most people cant tell the difference. You will pay alittle more for these lines but in a high traffic area with children it will perform better. Remember you always get what you pay for, your going to walk on this everyday for years to come. I have seen so many builders putting hardwood in kitchens and in a few years its dented and all scratched to hell. Ive put in alot of laminate floors in kitchens and have no complaints.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!