I am considering hard wood or Pergo for my kitchen floor. Does anyone know how it will wear? Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
Pergo laminate will definately wear better than hardwood. Pergo vintage collection and Wilsonart red label line really replicate a hardwood floor, most people cant tell the difference. You will pay alittle more for these lines but in a high traffic area with children it will perform better. Remember you always get what you pay for, your going to walk on this everyday for years to come. I have seen so many builders putting hardwood in kitchens and in a few years its dented and all scratched to hell. Ive put in alot of laminate floors in kitchens and have no complaints.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight