What do people think of Revere siding? I have a guy coming to my house today to show the product to me. I was told there is a company sponsoring their siding and they don't do any advertising and if I am willing to advertise for them they will pay for most of the siding. It is all probably just a ploy to get me to buy their siding, but since I might be interested in replacing the siding on my house (6" channel cedar) as the south side is getting pretty worn and my west and east sides have some slight warping (the previous owner didn't paint regularly I think).
Anyway, how do the revere products rate and I am guessing that it is a vinyl siding? I wasn't planning on going with vinyl if I did change and thought hardiplank or similar might be better for looks and my neighborhood style. Just curious people's thoughts on Revere siding. Thanks.
Paint wood siding or install vinyl siding?
Siding - what's the best product for Spokane Washington
Best siding options - anything new out there?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects