What do people think of Revere siding? I have a guy coming to my house today to show the product to me. I was told there is a company sponsoring their siding and they don't do any advertising and if I am willing to advertise for them they will pay for most of the siding. It is all probably just a ploy to get me to buy their siding, but since I might be interested in replacing the siding on my house (6" channel cedar) as the south side is getting pretty worn and my west and east sides have some slight warping (the previous owner didn't paint regularly I think).
Anyway, how do the revere products rate and I am guessing that it is a vinyl siding? I wasn't planning on going with vinyl if I did change and thought hardiplank or similar might be better for looks and my neighborhood style. Just curious people's thoughts on Revere siding. Thanks.
Paint wood siding or install vinyl siding?
Siding - what's the best product for Spokane Washington
Best siding options - anything new out there?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes