What do people think of Revere siding? I have a guy coming to my house today to show the product to me. I was told there is a company sponsoring their siding and they don't do any advertising and if I am willing to advertise for them they will pay for most of the siding. It is all probably just a ploy to get me to buy their siding, but since I might be interested in replacing the siding on my house (6" channel cedar) as the south side is getting pretty worn and my west and east sides have some slight warping (the previous owner didn't paint regularly I think).
Anyway, how do the revere products rate and I am guessing that it is a vinyl siding? I wasn't planning on going with vinyl if I did change and thought hardiplank or similar might be better for looks and my neighborhood style. Just curious people's thoughts on Revere siding. Thanks.
Paint wood siding or install vinyl siding?
Siding - what's the best product for Spokane Washington
Best siding options - anything new out there?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!