I am looking for a supplier for that horrible 40's-50's mint green bathroom tile.
any size! any shape! for floor (19.25sqft) and 4' rise on wall with bullnose. any leads? i've called everywhere. no one seems to be able to help. we're willing to use salvage too.
In San Jose, California there is a tile company Bull nose Tile that carries discontinued and rare tile. I have had personal experience finding rare tile at their store, I just mailed them a sample of the rare tile I was trying to match and they responded right away. The store address is 1783 Rogers Ave. San Jose, CA 95112. Phone number is (408) 441-1221 . I have been told that if the tile is not found at Bull Nose tile then it will not be found anywhere else. I hope this helps you out and good luck finding mint green tile!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!