I am looking for a supplier for that horrible 40's-50's mint green bathroom tile.
any size! any shape! for floor (19.25sqft) and 4' rise on wall with bullnose. any leads? i've called everywhere. no one seems to be able to help. we're willing to use salvage too.
In San Jose, California there is a tile company Bull nose Tile that carries discontinued and rare tile. I have had personal experience finding rare tile at their store, I just mailed them a sample of the rare tile I was trying to match and they responded right away. The store address is 1783 Rogers Ave. San Jose, CA 95112. Phone number is (408) 441-1221 . I have been told that if the tile is not found at Bull Nose tile then it will not be found anywhere else. I hope this helps you out and good luck finding mint green tile!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?