I am looking for a supplier for that horrible 40's-50's mint green bathroom tile.
any size! any shape! for floor (19.25sqft) and 4' rise on wall with bullnose. any leads? i've called everywhere. no one seems to be able to help. we're willing to use salvage too.
In San Jose, California there is a tile company Bull nose Tile that carries discontinued and rare tile. I have had personal experience finding rare tile at their store, I just mailed them a sample of the rare tile I was trying to match and they responded right away. The store address is 1783 Rogers Ave. San Jose, CA 95112. Phone number is (408) 441-1221 . I have been told that if the tile is not found at Bull Nose tile then it will not be found anywhere else. I hope this helps you out and good luck finding mint green tile!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!