I am looking for a supplier for that horrible 40's-50's mint green bathroom tile.
any size! any shape! for floor (19.25sqft) and 4' rise on wall with bullnose. any leads? i've called everywhere. no one seems to be able to help. we're willing to use salvage too.
In San Jose, California there is a tile company Bull nose Tile that carries discontinued and rare tile. I have had personal experience finding rare tile at their store, I just mailed them a sample of the rare tile I was trying to match and they responded right away. The store address is 1783 Rogers Ave. San Jose, CA 95112. Phone number is (408) 441-1221 . I have been told that if the tile is not found at Bull Nose tile then it will not be found anywhere else. I hope this helps you out and good luck finding mint green tile!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love