looking for 1 or 2 boxes of pergo prodigy rustic red oak, have 1 box and would like to use in a second room. would be a great help
Did you get a response to your request? I don't have any extra boxes, but might be interested in buying your one box if you arent successful in finding more. We had a water leak and I'm not sure yet that one box would be enough, but it would be close unless more damage shows up as it dries.
I have several boxes of Prego prodigy rustic red oak. It is not enough for our room so I want to sell it. Send me an e-mail if you are interested. email@example.com
I have several boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak and the matching trim. I'm in Virginia. If anyone's interested, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have just under about 4 boxes or 19 planks of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak left over from a room installation, plus some additional large cut pieces. I would like to sell them.
We are interested in buying one to two boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak. Please reply to email@example.com if you have this available.
We are still interested in buying 1 to 2 boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak. Is any still available from anyone?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!