looking for 1 or 2 boxes of pergo prodigy rustic red oak, have 1 box and would like to use in a second room. would be a great help
Did you get a response to your request? I don't have any extra boxes, but might be interested in buying your one box if you arent successful in finding more. We had a water leak and I'm not sure yet that one box would be enough, but it would be close unless more damage shows up as it dries.
I have several boxes of Prego prodigy rustic red oak. It is not enough for our room so I want to sell it. Send me an e-mail if you are interested. [email protected]
I have several boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak and the matching trim. I'm in Virginia. If anyone's interested, feel free to email me at [email protected]
I have just under about 4 boxes or 19 planks of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak left over from a room installation, plus some additional large cut pieces. I would like to sell them.
We are interested in buying one to two boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak. Please reply to [email protected] if you have this available.
We are still interested in buying 1 to 2 boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak. Is any still available from anyone?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love