looking for 1 or 2 boxes of pergo prodigy rustic red oak, have 1 box and would like to use in a second room. would be a great help
Did you get a response to your request? I don't have any extra boxes, but might be interested in buying your one box if you arent successful in finding more. We had a water leak and I'm not sure yet that one box would be enough, but it would be close unless more damage shows up as it dries.
I have several boxes of Prego prodigy rustic red oak. It is not enough for our room so I want to sell it. Send me an e-mail if you are interested. [email protected]
I have several boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak and the matching trim. I'm in Virginia. If anyone's interested, feel free to email me at [email protected]
I have just under about 4 boxes or 19 planks of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak left over from a room installation, plus some additional large cut pieces. I would like to sell them.
We are interested in buying one to two boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak. Please reply to [email protected] if you have this available.
We are still interested in buying 1 to 2 boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak. Is any still available from anyone?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes