looking for 1 or 2 boxes of pergo prodigy rustic red oak, have 1 box and would like to use in a second room. would be a great help
Did you get a response to your request? I don't have any extra boxes, but might be interested in buying your one box if you arent successful in finding more. We had a water leak and I'm not sure yet that one box would be enough, but it would be close unless more damage shows up as it dries.
I have several boxes of Prego prodigy rustic red oak. It is not enough for our room so I want to sell it. Send me an e-mail if you are interested. email@example.com
I have several boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak and the matching trim. I'm in Virginia. If anyone's interested, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have just under about 4 boxes or 19 planks of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak left over from a room installation, plus some additional large cut pieces. I would like to sell them.
We are interested in buying one to two boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak. Please reply to email@example.com if you have this available.
We are still interested in buying 1 to 2 boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak. Is any still available from anyone?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!