looking for 1 or 2 boxes of pergo prodigy rustic red oak, have 1 box and would like to use in a second room. would be a great help
Did you get a response to your request? I don't have any extra boxes, but might be interested in buying your one box if you arent successful in finding more. We had a water leak and I'm not sure yet that one box would be enough, but it would be close unless more damage shows up as it dries.
I have several boxes of Prego prodigy rustic red oak. It is not enough for our room so I want to sell it. Send me an e-mail if you are interested. [email protected]
I have several boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak and the matching trim. I'm in Virginia. If anyone's interested, feel free to email me at [email protected]
I have just under about 4 boxes or 19 planks of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak left over from a room installation, plus some additional large cut pieces. I would like to sell them.
We are interested in buying one to two boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak. Please reply to [email protected] if you have this available.
We are still interested in buying 1 to 2 boxes of Pergo Prodigy Rustic Red Oak. Is any still available from anyone?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects