I need your help. I want to install laminate floors in my home but have no idea where to start or even how to measure how to tell the store how much I need. I really need some help here. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
We can go into a whole book on what to do and where to start, but by far the easiest thing to do is to visit your local home store, **********, etc., and pick up a video from the manufacturer you want to install. The tapes show everything from evaluating your area and figuring all your materials, to maintenance and repair after installation....it's $8.00 well spent
Help! Wood Floors in Florida?
Finishing a basement with cinder block walls
new color to old tile flooring
75% of product is defective during installation proc...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!