I have 85 full size pieces of the pergo prodigy antique amber flooring that i had to pull up because i did not have enough to finish my room all pieces are non cut and in perfect condition if anyone is interested...I also have about thirty cut pieces.
I think you have some interested parties in the buy/sell forum, try posting responses there on their posts.
I am looking for some Pergo Prodigy 'Antique Amber Oak' # PX3250. Can yuo quote a price for the flooring and any shipping? Thank you very much.
I've been looking for this this floor and have not had any luck. Pergo said HomeDepot is the only ones that have it and I've called all over and it's been discontinued. If you still have some left I'm very interested in buying.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight