I have 85 full size pieces of the pergo prodigy antique amber flooring that i had to pull up because i did not have enough to finish my room all pieces are non cut and in perfect condition if anyone is interested...I also have about thirty cut pieces.
I think you have some interested parties in the buy/sell forum, try posting responses there on their posts.
I am looking for some Pergo Prodigy 'Antique Amber Oak' # PX3250. Can yuo quote a price for the flooring and any shipping? Thank you very much.
I've been looking for this this floor and have not had any luck. Pergo said HomeDepot is the only ones that have it and I've called all over and it's been discontinued. If you still have some left I'm very interested in buying.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love