I have 85 full size pieces of the pergo prodigy antique amber flooring that i had to pull up because i did not have enough to finish my room all pieces are non cut and in perfect condition if anyone is interested...I also have about thirty cut pieces.
I think you have some interested parties in the buy/sell forum, try posting responses there on their posts.
I am looking for some Pergo Prodigy 'Antique Amber Oak' # PX3250. Can yuo quote a price for the flooring and any shipping? Thank you very much.
I've been looking for this this floor and have not had any luck. Pergo said HomeDepot is the only ones that have it and I've called all over and it's been discontinued. If you still have some left I'm very interested in buying.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 9 Things You Never Thought to Paint—But Should
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Storage Where You Least Expected It
- 9 Best Lighting Picks for Your Bedroom
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- 10 Alternatives to a Traditional Home Office