I have a section of entryway in my home that has some (ugly) tile that needs replacing. this tile and the adhesive holding it down contain some small amounts of asbestos (
don't know why it cut me off. I am looking to seal the tile and place new ceramic tile and/or laminate wood flooring over it. Is there a good product out there to use for sealing such things? What about something to level the floor if needed?
I've had this happen (getting cut off) as well. Not sure, but I think it's when an entry contains (or LOOKS LIKE) hypertext. It just seems to get confused for some reason.
I'd avoid any characters that look like "less than" or "greater than" (carat) symbols...good luck.
-k2 in CO
Moderator, Miscellaneous Forum
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight