Ondura re-roofs over practically anything.
Ondura can be applied directly over even surfaces like asphalt shingles. Or over uneven surfaces by first installing nailing strips. In a re-roof application, that saves you the bother and expense of having to tear off an old roof. And that makes re-roofing easier, faster, and cheaper.
Size: 48" x 79" each
Weight: 18 lbs.
Sheets per covered square: 4.5
What if I have a Double Shingle Roof already of 35 Square Feet on an Old House built with a Cable Roof in 1950's in Pittsburgh????
Is OnDura too heavy and what about snow making it heavy and what about electrical heat gutters hurting it???
I am being told by contractors that Three Layers is too heavy for a roof, and is Ondura too heavy as the Third Layer???
Please Respond ASAP!
Need Help On OnDura Roofing Over A Doublre Shingle R...
leaking porch roof at house wall
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight