Ondura re-roofs over practically anything.
Ondura can be applied directly over even surfaces like asphalt shingles. Or over uneven surfaces by first installing nailing strips. In a re-roof application, that saves you the bother and expense of having to tear off an old roof. And that makes re-roofing easier, faster, and cheaper.
Size: 48" x 79" each
Weight: 18 lbs.
Sheets per covered square: 4.5
What if I have a Double Shingle Roof already of 35 Square Feet on an Old House built with a Cable Roof in 1950's in Pittsburgh????
Is OnDura too heavy and what about snow making it heavy and what about electrical heat gutters hurting it???
I am being told by contractors that Three Layers is too heavy for a roof, and is Ondura too heavy as the Third Layer???
Please Respond ASAP!
Need Help On OnDura Roofing Over A Doublre Shingle R...
leaking porch roof at house wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects