Ondura re-roofs over practically anything.
Ondura can be applied directly over even surfaces like asphalt shingles. Or over uneven surfaces by first installing nailing strips. In a re-roof application, that saves you the bother and expense of having to tear off an old roof. And that makes re-roofing easier, faster, and cheaper.
Size: 48" x 79" each
Weight: 18 lbs.
Sheets per covered square: 4.5
What if I have a Double Shingle Roof already of 35 Square Feet on an Old House built with a Cable Roof in 1950's in Pittsburgh????
Is OnDura too heavy and what about snow making it heavy and what about electrical heat gutters hurting it???
I am being told by contractors that Three Layers is too heavy for a roof, and is Ondura too heavy as the Third Layer???
Please Respond ASAP!
Need Help On OnDura Roofing Over A Doublre Shingle R...
leaking porch roof at house wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes