Ondura re-roofs over practically anything.
Ondura can be applied directly over even surfaces like asphalt shingles. Or over uneven surfaces by first installing nailing strips. In a re-roof application, that saves you the bother and expense of having to tear off an old roof. And that makes re-roofing easier, faster, and cheaper.
Size: 48" x 79" each
Weight: 18 lbs.
Sheets per covered square: 4.5
What if I have a Double Shingle Roof already of 35 Square Feet on an Old House built with a Cable Roof in 1950's in Pittsburgh????
Is OnDura too heavy and what about snow making it heavy and what about electrical heat gutters hurting it???
I am being told by contractors that Three Layers is too heavy for a roof, and is Ondura too heavy as the Third Layer???
Please Respond ASAP!
Need Help On OnDura Roofing Over A Doublre Shingle R...
leaking porch roof at house wall
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers