Ondura re-roofs over practically anything.
Ondura can be applied directly over even surfaces like asphalt shingles. Or over uneven surfaces by first installing nailing strips. In a re-roof application, that saves you the bother and expense of having to tear off an old roof. And that makes re-roofing easier, faster, and cheaper.
Size: 48" x 79" each
Weight: 18 lbs.
Sheets per covered square: 4.5
What if I have a Double Shingle Roof already of 35 Square Feet on an Old House built with a Cable Roof in 1950's in Pittsburgh????
Is OnDura too heavy and what about snow making it heavy and what about electrical heat gutters hurting it???
I am being told by contractors that Three Layers is too heavy for a roof, and is Ondura too heavy as the Third Layer???
Please Respond ASAP!
Need Help On OnDura Roofing Over A Doublre Shingle R...
leaking porch roof at house wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Amazing Homes Made from Shipping Containers
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- Natural Swimming Pools: 10 Reasons to Jump In
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Handy Household Uses for Vinegar
- 12 Easy Ways to Boost Bathroom Storage
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 10 Ways to Live Large in 400 Sq. Ft. or Less
- Brilliant New Uses for Old Wooden Doors