Ok, we'll be closing on our first house on Friday. It's a bit of a "fixer-upper" and the first thing we're doing (prior to moving in) is replacing all the flooring.
Now, we've researched laminate wood floors and have narrowed it down to a few styles that we like.
Does anyone have any recommendations on good/top brands of laminate flooring? There are so many brands to choose from that we're at a loss, really, which to go with.
Thanks for your help!
Chesapeake Bay Retriever Relief & Rescue
"Let a rescued Chessie retrieve your heart."
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!