Ok, we'll be closing on our first house on Friday. It's a bit of a "fixer-upper" and the first thing we're doing (prior to moving in) is replacing all the flooring.
Now, we've researched laminate wood floors and have narrowed it down to a few styles that we like.
Does anyone have any recommendations on good/top brands of laminate flooring? There are so many brands to choose from that we're at a loss, really, which to go with.
Thanks for your help!
Chesapeake Bay Retriever Relief & Rescue
"Let a rescued Chessie retrieve your heart."
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects