Ok, we'll be closing on our first house on Friday. It's a bit of a "fixer-upper" and the first thing we're doing (prior to moving in) is replacing all the flooring.
Now, we've researched laminate wood floors and have narrowed it down to a few styles that we like.
Does anyone have any recommendations on good/top brands of laminate flooring? There are so many brands to choose from that we're at a loss, really, which to go with.
Thanks for your help!
Chesapeake Bay Retriever Relief & Rescue
"Let a rescued Chessie retrieve your heart."
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love