Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. My husband & I are doing some remodeling, and we're looking for some sort of non-slip floor other than carpeting. We have 4 very large dogs, so our new floors need to be easy to clean, durable, and non-slip. We currently have laminate in our dining room, and love every aspect of it except that the dogs tend to wipe out whenever they run through that room, even though I've strategically placed a few rubber-backed throw rugs.
I would love to install some kind of laminate or possibly sheet vinyl - can you tell me if any are truly non-slip, or if there's some sort of non-slip coating that can be used on them without damaging the flooring?
Thanks for any suggestions you can offer!
How do I go about making my bathtub non slip?
Making stairs non-slip
Looking for non-slip treatment for my ceramic steppi...
Reglazing wall tile -- does it look crummy?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love