I saw this snap edge tile at a local home center, the one with the blue triangle out front,and wanted to know if anybody has it and what the drawbacks might be. It's around $4.00sqft and looks pretty good from what I saw. It is REAL tile on top of pressboard, just laydown a rubberized underlayment and place the tile boards on top of that and snap it together, there are 2 tiles per board. Including the underlayment $15 roll and their $10.00 a bottle grout product it could get a lil pricey. But i think i can use my own sanded grout and roof felt for an underlayment. Final thought, Can roof felt be used "indoors" as a "SAFE" moisture barrier underlayment for a floor? My concern, is anything toxic given off from roof felt?
Looked around on the web and found NOTHING but bad things about this product, but thanks for any more input anybody has.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!