I just bought a house in Maryland. It was built int he 50's. Part of the basement has asbestos tile. The previous homeowner removed some of it. But I still have it in my furance room and a room under my front porch. One area the tiles have been patched with cement. And another area there are tiles that are cracked. I don't know if I should remove the tile or put some kind of top coat on them and them put down vinyl on top.
Refinish Vinly or Asbestos Tile
"Encapsulating " asbestos tile
asbestos tile glued on old uneven noisy sublfoor in ...
Asbestos tile exposure - please advise.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!