I just bought a house in Maryland. It was built int he 50's. Part of the basement has asbestos tile. The previous homeowner removed some of it. But I still have it in my furance room and a room under my front porch. One area the tiles have been patched with cement. And another area there are tiles that are cracked. I don't know if I should remove the tile or put some kind of top coat on them and them put down vinyl on top.
Refinish Vinly or Asbestos Tile
"Encapsulating " asbestos tile
asbestos tile glued on old uneven noisy sublfoor in ...
Asbestos tile exposure - please advise.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight