We have purchased an old fireplace mantle and surround which has glazed belgium tiles. Most have lost their luster and some are scratched and/or crazed. How do you clean and possibly reseal them so they're shiny again (at which point I'm sure the scratches and crazing will be much less noticable)? We will be using them on a gas fireplace. Thank you.
HOW TO REPLACE OLD WINDOWS; WITHOUT GETTING A COMPAN...
How do I hang antique screen on a wall?
how to clean old brick?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips