Just moved into a brand new condo and the builders obviously didn't know how to cover the ground while painting, so there are a few locations with white paint on the grount between the ceramic tiles, any easy way to remove it?
Try one of those little black abrasive sanding blocks, start with a fine and go to a medium if needed. Keep it from rubbing on ther edge of the tile, probably wont do any damage anyway, but rather be safe than sorry. Just work the edge of the block into the grout joint where the paint is. Things like Goof-Off may remove the paint but also discolor the grout. A grout haze remover, sold at tile stores and a stiff toothbrush to agitate the paint may work also.
How to remove Paint on Grout?
removing paint from hardwood floors
HOW DO I REMOVE DECK PAINT FROM INDOOR PINE FLOORS
removing paint from plaster walls
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!