I already have 240V baseboard heat in my bathroom. Can I run the 240V version of tile heaters off of the same thermostat? I will, of course, make sure the thermostat can handle all of the current.
my baseboard heat and thermostat are both 4 wire.
I am not interested in paying $80 for a second thermostat.
Can I use 1 thermostat for both systems? (I was looking at a system made by Easyheat at Menards)
hot water radiation and warm tiles
Keeping Pipes from Freezing: Oil Consumption Reduction
Heating a slate floor mudroom
heating problems on second floor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!