I already have 240V baseboard heat in my bathroom. Can I run the 240V version of tile heaters off of the same thermostat? I will, of course, make sure the thermostat can handle all of the current.
my baseboard heat and thermostat are both 4 wire.
I am not interested in paying $80 for a second thermostat.
Can I use 1 thermostat for both systems? (I was looking at a system made by Easyheat at Menards)
hot water radiation and warm tiles
Keeping Pipes from Freezing: Oil Consumption Reduction
Heating a slate floor mudroom
heating problems on second floor
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide