In our house, there are rooms under our garage.
I think that water is seeping in through small cracks in the concrete floor.
What should I use to apply over the floor to fill the cracks (there are lots of hairline cracks, too small for any caulk) and seal the floor?
Sommeone at the hardware store told me get "Drylok Concrete Protector".
But the can talks more about a protective coaching and nothing about sealing out water.
Thanks in advance,
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Clearing the Air: 10 Natural Ways to Remedy Household Odors
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs