In our house, there are rooms under our garage.
I think that water is seeping in through small cracks in the concrete floor.
What should I use to apply over the floor to fill the cracks (there are lots of hairline cracks, too small for any caulk) and seal the floor?
Sommeone at the hardware store told me get "Drylok Concrete Protector".
But the can talks more about a protective coaching and nothing about sealing out water.
Thanks in advance,
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 5 Things to Do with... Colanders
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps