I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom. I basically gutted everything, and am putting in a shower/whirlpool combo with the surround tiled.
One problem I ran into is that the apron in front of the whirlpool is 5" outand the whirlpool lip is about 4" out. So it takes quite a large stretch to get in there. The way it is set up now, I can't really move the apron back because it lines up with a stud for tiling.
Someone had recommended putting a built in step covered in ceramic tile. I haven't seen many of these, but the idea sounds good. is there a way to make the step safe (wet ceramic tile is probably pretty slippery)? Any help would be appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects