So... following a complete renovation of my basement bathroom, the shower stall has developed a very odd rust-colored stain along the edges of the floor tiles. Regular cleaners don't seem to affect it, and so truly, I have no idea (a) what this stain might be, (b) what is causing it, or (c) how to remove it. Any ideas?
Where are these stained adges, along the wall or out in the middle of the floor? Is this in the shower or outside on the main floor? Is there tile on the walls? May have more questions based on your answers but I am thinking one possibility is that the nails used have rusted and leached out into the grout.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!