So... following a complete renovation of my basement bathroom, the shower stall has developed a very odd rust-colored stain along the edges of the floor tiles. Regular cleaners don't seem to affect it, and so truly, I have no idea (a) what this stain might be, (b) what is causing it, or (c) how to remove it. Any ideas?
Where are these stained adges, along the wall or out in the middle of the floor? Is this in the shower or outside on the main floor? Is there tile on the walls? May have more questions based on your answers but I am thinking one possibility is that the nails used have rusted and leached out into the grout.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!