I want to create my own concrete tiles using molds and a mix of portland cement/sand/fibers/colorant. Are there potential problems I should be aware of?
Can I use the same grout for these tiles as the grout used for regular ceramic tiles? Is there a sealant your recommend?
I live in Los Angeles, and the weather rarely goes below freezing.
Tile floor over painted concrete slab
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
Installing Ceramic tile floor
Tile Floor over crawl space
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love