I want to create my own concrete tiles using molds and a mix of portland cement/sand/fibers/colorant. Are there potential problems I should be aware of?
Can I use the same grout for these tiles as the grout used for regular ceramic tiles? Is there a sealant your recommend?
I live in Los Angeles, and the weather rarely goes below freezing.
Tile floor over painted concrete slab
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
Installing Ceramic tile floor
Tile Floor over crawl space
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!