I am considering to buy hardwood floor from a local retailer, through a distributor which imports engineered hardwood floor from "Tianjin Landmax Wooden Products Co Ltd", a Chinese manufacturer. Does anyone has experience with this manufacturer or overseas suppliers in general? how do you deal with warranty issues? with the manufacturer or through the local retailer or distributor? How is the quality of engineered hardwood floor material from overseas suppliers? do you have any reported problems that you can refer to? is it better to deal with on shore manufacturer? The type of flooring I chose seem to be of good quality, and it is at least 50%-75% the price of on shore types delivered to your home. I am not familiar with the material used in off shore hardwood floor product or how to deal with retailers or distributors of these products, and I am looking for advice here.
- Forum >
- Flooring & Stairs >
- I need advice about offshore engineered Hardwood floor Product quality or contracts?
Pre-finished, engineered wood on concrete question
tiling over hardwood floor?
Hardwood floor buckling
My Hardwood Floor is Screwed Up! HELP
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes