I am considering to buy hardwood floor from a local retailer, through a distributor which imports engineered hardwood floor from "Tianjin Landmax Wooden Products Co Ltd", a Chinese manufacturer. Does anyone has experience with this manufacturer or overseas suppliers in general? how do you deal with warranty issues? with the manufacturer or through the local retailer or distributor? How is the quality of engineered hardwood floor material from overseas suppliers? do you have any reported problems that you can refer to? is it better to deal with on shore manufacturer? The type of flooring I chose seem to be of good quality, and it is at least 50%-75% the price of on shore types delivered to your home. I am not familiar with the material used in off shore hardwood floor product or how to deal with retailers or distributors of these products, and I am looking for advice here.
- Forum >
- Flooring & Stairs >
- I need advice about offshore engineered Hardwood floor Product quality or contracts?
Pre-finished, engineered wood on concrete question
tiling over hardwood floor?
Hardwood floor buckling
My Hardwood Floor is Screwed Up! HELP
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!