I am looking for a design template to lay out a 'hopscotch' floor design (18x18 and 12x12 combined). I found one on 'thetiledoctor.com' but it will not let me save or print. Does anyone know of any other templates that would work?
Try www.bedrosians.com They are tile reatilers in the western states and they used to have a place on the website that had many types of patterns. I haven't been to it in awhile but I'm sure its still there.
Cleaning an old yellowed & dirty ceramic bathroom ti...
HELP Please! new tile floor/toilet installation ?
Old tile floor removal?
HELP - my new ceramic tile floor!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects