I just had my kitchen remodeled and used a beautiful travertine tile that was unfilled. I thought it wouldn't be a problem and that I could use a vacuum sweeper to clean it. But stuff gets lodged in those holes and the floor gets really clean.
Is there a way I can fill in the bigger holes with some type of clear acrylic? The tiles were way too expensive to replace and I love the look of the holes in the tile.
Tell me there's a way to do this!
Did you ever find a clear product to fill the travertine holes? I'm on a quest for exactly this. I can't understand why people want to disguise the beautiful characteristics of the stone by using colored grout. I want to fill the holes with a resin or epoxy to keep the holes clean, but not change the look. I'm in the minority! Someone help me understand what I need to learn here!
travertine tile shower
Travertine Tile Not Set Level
Applying Grout to Travertine Tile
Help! Grout is dried on travertine tile backsplash!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Decked Out: 12 Innovative Outdoor Living Designs
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 8 (Truly) Unexpected Storage Spots
- 12 Celebrities' Cool Pools
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Colorful Kitchens: 10 Bright & Bold Designs