I just had my kitchen remodeled and used a beautiful travertine tile that was unfilled. I thought it wouldn't be a problem and that I could use a vacuum sweeper to clean it. But stuff gets lodged in those holes and the floor gets really clean.
Is there a way I can fill in the bigger holes with some type of clear acrylic? The tiles were way too expensive to replace and I love the look of the holes in the tile.
Tell me there's a way to do this!
Did you ever find a clear product to fill the travertine holes? I'm on a quest for exactly this. I can't understand why people want to disguise the beautiful characteristics of the stone by using colored grout. I want to fill the holes with a resin or epoxy to keep the holes clean, but not change the look. I'm in the minority! Someone help me understand what I need to learn here!
travertine tile shower
Travertine Tile Not Set Level
Applying Grout to Travertine Tile
Help! Grout is dried on travertine tile backsplash!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Junk Mail
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- How to Make Concrete Letters
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps