We would like to find 4 boxes of the Pergo Rosedale Oak flooring so we can use the existing flooring that we have left to redo my kitchen.
I have 5 full unopened boxes of Rosedale Oak. I am selling them for $45.00 per box. If interested let me know.
I would like to get the five boxes but will you take 40.00 a box and where is it coming from. Please let me know. One way or the other. Thanks
According to Pergo, Rosedale Oak was a one-time production as a promotion for a July 4th sale for Lowe's. They are not producing that name any more. Any one else have any more leftover around??
The 5 boxes of Rosedale Oak, #PW80071 would be coming from Western New York State, 30 miles north of Binghamton, NY. You can have them at $40.00 but you will have to pay for shipping them or come and pick them up.
Thanks so much my wife will check into the best way to ship it. Do you take paypal or what is the best way to pay for it. I will have to look on the box to see what one box ways to see if Fedx or ups would be better. Thanks again and we will be in touch with you.
I work at Washington & Lee Univ. we can ship it UPS Residential either on a 3rd account # or I can send you the preprinted shipping labels it will cost me about 10.28 per box but I need a street address so you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?