We would like to find 4 boxes of the Pergo Rosedale Oak flooring so we can use the existing flooring that we have left to redo my kitchen.
I have 5 full unopened boxes of Rosedale Oak. I am selling them for $45.00 per box. If interested let me know.
I would like to get the five boxes but will you take 40.00 a box and where is it coming from. Please let me know. One way or the other. Thanks
According to Pergo, Rosedale Oak was a one-time production as a promotion for a July 4th sale for Lowe's. They are not producing that name any more. Any one else have any more leftover around??
The 5 boxes of Rosedale Oak, #PW80071 would be coming from Western New York State, 30 miles north of Binghamton, NY. You can have them at $40.00 but you will have to pay for shipping them or come and pick them up.
Thanks so much my wife will check into the best way to ship it. Do you take paypal or what is the best way to pay for it. I will have to look on the box to see what one box ways to see if Fedx or ups would be better. Thanks again and we will be in touch with you.
I work at Washington & Lee Univ. we can ship it UPS Residential either on a 3rd account # or I can send you the preprinted shipping labels it will cost me about 10.28 per box but I need a street address so you can email me at email@example.com and let me know.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING