We would like to find 4 boxes of the Pergo Rosedale Oak flooring so we can use the existing flooring that we have left to redo my kitchen.
I have 5 full unopened boxes of Rosedale Oak. I am selling them for $45.00 per box. If interested let me know.
I would like to get the five boxes but will you take 40.00 a box and where is it coming from. Please let me know. One way or the other. Thanks
According to Pergo, Rosedale Oak was a one-time production as a promotion for a July 4th sale for Lowe's. They are not producing that name any more. Any one else have any more leftover around??
The 5 boxes of Rosedale Oak, #PW80071 would be coming from Western New York State, 30 miles north of Binghamton, NY. You can have them at $40.00 but you will have to pay for shipping them or come and pick them up.
Thanks so much my wife will check into the best way to ship it. Do you take paypal or what is the best way to pay for it. I will have to look on the box to see what one box ways to see if Fedx or ups would be better. Thanks again and we will be in touch with you.
I work at Washington & Lee Univ. we can ship it UPS Residential either on a 3rd account # or I can send you the preprinted shipping labels it will cost me about 10.28 per box but I need a street address so you can email me at [email protected] and let me know.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes