Am looking for 50+/- SF of Bruce Monticello Parquet Floor-Mellow Brown. Mfg. date approx. 1973. May be salvage.
Can you send a picture? I'm not sure if what I need is Monticello. It may be Jeffersonian. I'm also not sure of the color, but if it is the correct pattern, I could have it sanded and finished.
I have sold all of it to the individual who needs 50 square feet. Send me an email directly to [email protected] and I can send you a picture of the flooring to see if it is what you want. The buyer was willing to buy all of it but doesn't need all of it. If it is a match for you and he agrees to selling you part of it, I can split the shipment to what he actually needs and the rest to you. Joel
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!