We have removed the carpet from the floor on our bedroom and want to finish the nice oak floors beneath. The problem is that there is paint splatter all over the floor.
What is the best way to remove all this paint? I'd prefer not to use chemicals if I can help it, but if so, what is the best to use with the least smell?
I think a belt sander would work, but I'm too paranoid that I will ruin the floors.
Thanks for any help.
ok, update on hardwood floor installation procedures
Laying hardwood flooring
hardwood flooring and uneven (stone) walls, steps
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love